How To Change Ink Cartridge in Canon Pixma Easily
Change Ink Cartridge in Canon Pixma – Canon PIXMA printers are very popular that you can buy the photo printers to the basic printer machines at the affordable price. These machines allow you to print out the photograph, documents and other things at home. Canon provided PIXMA by claiming that this machine works with less ink compared to other printers in its class. Therefore, how to change ink cartridge in Canon Pixma is simple and quick.
In fact, we have to underline that the Canon PIXMA printers are available in many options. Each of them has different method to change the ink cartridges. It depends on the printer model.
How To Change Ink Cartridge in Canon Pixma Quickly
When you have found the right ink cartridges for your PIXMA printers and you want to replace the ink cartridge, here are the steps on how to change ink cartridge in Canon Pixma:
- First, open the printer cover. You should open it properly by using the brace at the right of the cover.
- After that, remove the ink cartridge you have purchased from the container. Do not throw the container away because you can use it to store the old cartridges.
- Next, you are going to reveal the print nozzle as well as the electrical contacts. To do so, you need to remove the protective tape strip from the cartridges you have purchased.
- To replace the new black ink cartridge, make sure that you place it at the printer cartridge slot with the label “B”.
- Push the new cartridge up and back to make sure that it clicks into the slot.
- Then, repeat the process above when you want to replace the color cartridge. Place the new color cartridge in the slot with the label “C”.
- You can handle the cover and remove the support brace. After that, you have to place the printer lid to close it.
- Check your machine. You should see the green flashing light at the top of the machine. Otherwise, you do not install the cartridges properly.
- Once the green flashing light is constant ‘1’ it is the sign that the machine is ready to use.
As you see that how to change ink cartridge in Canon Pixma is as simple as these steps. Please read and follow the steps above carefully. It is also important to note that each Pixma model may need different method to change the ink cartridge. There should be no problem to change it because Canon designed the machine so that it is easy to install and replace.