Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Downloads, Wifi Setup
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver, Scanner & Software For Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon SELPHY CP1200 Reviews, Ink Cartridges – Canon SELPHY CP1200 meets the demand of buyers who need compact photo printer with the wireless connection options. It makes you able to print and then share your photographs at the higher level of quality. Canon completes it with the sleek and beautiful design. Additionally, the machine has some great features to make it as the special option. Even few features are also available.
Interestingly, Canon SELPHY CP1200 is much better than ever because it is more portable, thanks to the battery pack. This battery pack is available as the optional accessories for buyers. When you charge the battery until full, it can help the printer to print 54 photos so you can bring the machine at anywhere.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Best Features
We have to admit there are some best features Canon has added to their innovative Canon SELPHY CP1200. For example, the machine comes with the dedicated button for Wi-Fi. This is a simple innovative solution but quite helpful for people who have to deal with the wireless network setting. Once the setting is complete, you can use some useful applications such as Canon PRINT, AirPrint, and others. Besides, there are two options available; black and white. You can purchase the printer in black or white just to meet your personal taste. Even better, the machine is able to print water resistant photographs.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 is also perfect because the print quality comes with the Dye-Sublimation technology. It works by using heat so that the machine can transfer the ink to the paper. This technology lets you producing amazing photos in color and in black-and-white. In addition, the machine has borderless printing. Therefore, you can use the machine to print borderless photos, cards, and postcards.
The presence of mobile device printing makes you able to print at any time wherever you go. You do not have to use your computer. You can connect the machine to the smartphone or tablet and then start printing from the AirPrint, Wi-Fi, and Canon PRINT. This compact photo printer is able to make a postcard size borderless photo in just 47 seconds. Meanwhile, it works faster when it prints card size photo, which is 39 seconds.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Ink Cartridges
When you purchase this photo printer, you will find the power adapter, paper cassette, sample paper and ink. Canon SELPHY CP1200 ink is also available in many options. You can buy the color ink or label set based on your needs at the official website. Eventually, you can purchase the postcard color ink and paper set.
Asides of the ink, Canon SELPHY CP1200 offer many useful features like borderless printing, scene detection, PictBridge, and many others. If you love to take photos, you should have this one at your home.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Setup Instruction
How to Install Canon SELPHY CP1200 Setup Without CD
Install Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 PIXMA AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon SELPHY CP1200 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon SELPHY CP1200 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Mac –
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here