Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver & Setup
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver & Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit) – Canon PIXMA TS8020 is a multifunctional printer with wireless inkjet technology. This is a small printer comes with many features. It has a stylish design that can complete your needs if you want an everyday printer in an innovative design. You can place it almost anywhere in your home. Canon completes it with four-color inks. Therefore, it can be a versatile home printer to complete your business.
Canon PIXMA TS8020 is easy to connect that you can use it after the quick connection. Furthermore, it is possible to use the printer to generate beautiful photos, color labels, documents, envelopes, and others. You can connect it to your computer or other compatible devices. With the built-in Wi-Fi, you can do the virtual printing.
Besides, the printer has AirPrint. This feature lets you print your documents and photos from your iPad, iPod, and Apple iPhone. Other useful features in this printer are Google Cloud Print, USB, NFC, and the built-in SD Card Reader. Like other Canon printers, these features let you use the printer to print from your smartphones.
In addition, you can get the superb documents as well as quality photo print. It is because the printer has six-color ink system, including the gray ink tank. The front and rear paper feeding options give you the amazing art paper. Therefore, you will get fine image quality by using Canon PIXMA TS8020. If you need a printer with great connectivity and superb output, this is what you need. You can operate all tasks through the 4.3-inch of touch LCD display with the latest user interface design.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS8020 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon PIXMA TS8020 driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA TS8020 driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Wireless Setup Guideline
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS8020 printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Download >> Canon PIXMA TS8020 Windows Driver
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10.5.x).
Download >> Canon PIXMA TS8020 Mac Driver
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Click Here >> Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver and Software From Canon Official