Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver Mac, Windows & Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver & Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit) – Canon PIXMA TS5020 is a wireless printer with a multifunction design. It works with the inkjet design that can deal with everyday printing, copying, and scanning tasks. You can use the printer to print detailed photos, coloring pages, crossword puzzles, crafting projects, shipping labels, as well as mobile photo printings. The company designs it in some color options. You can choose black, white, or gray to complete your home decor.
In addition, it is very simple to connect the printer from your devices. You can connect the printer to the built-in Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Cloud, USB, and SD Memory Card. Even you can connect the printer to your iPhone, iPad, as well as other compatible smartphones. Besides, Canon PIXMA TS5020 has a print quality that makes you impressed. It works with a five-ink system to print a beautiful borderless photo and detailed document. The printer is easy to use and it works quite fast.
The rear paper tray in this printer allows you refill your paper quickly. Furthermore, the printer has five individual ink systems to give you great photographs and documents to print. You can operate the printer with the help of the four-way directional pad and the 3.0-inch of LCD combines the latest user interface. Best of all, the presence of Canon PRINT app lets you print from your mobile devices.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 offers a fast print capability to handle more than 12.6 images per minute for black. Besides, it can work for 9.0 images per minutes for color pages. It is an ideal option for you to print beautiful borderless photos. You can use it without a computer because you can print from your camera SD card, thanks to the built-in card reader.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS5020 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon PIXMA TS5020 driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA TS5020 driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Wireless Setup Guideline
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver Mac – Download
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver and Software From Canon Official – Click Here