Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver and Software Free Downloads
Canondriver-software.com → Download the latest drivers, firmware, manual and software for your Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista 64-Bit, 32-Bit, Driver Macintosh (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12).
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Full Driver and Software Package For Windows, Macintosh/Mac OS and Linux. Firmware Download and Installation Software.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Software Printer Download
Driver For Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Download Windows 64 Bit – 32 Bit
Download Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Printer Driver Software Windows and Macintosh
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Setup Download Drivers and Software
How to Install Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA PRO-10S printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your
- Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA PRO-10S that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Mac → Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Download → Canon Printer Official