Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver and Software Printer Downloads
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Scanner & Software Downloads for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Setup – The PIXMA Canon MX870 is an inkjet printer with the print speed 39 seconds in black. It has more than 9600 x 2400 dpi of resolution for color printing. If you need black printing, the maximum resolution is more than 600 x 600 dpi. The Canon PIXMA MX870 installation is easy to complete.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Reviews – The printer comes with 150 pages of the automatic sheet feeder. It can support some paper options such as plain, gloss, semi-gloss, envelope, and others. There are some good features available in the printer such as Auto Document Feeder, Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, and others. These features are great for your office performance.
Speaking of the paper handling, the Canon Pixma MX870 has 150 pages of Auto sheet feeder as the capacity. In addition, it has 150 pages of paper cassette. Last but not the least, the printer offers 35 pages of ADF capacity.
As a copier, it offers more than 4.3 images per minute. You can enlarge the document from 25% to 400%. The company provides some features for copying, such as Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless Copy, Auto Exposure, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, and others.
Some more interesting features to support its performance are Wireless Printing, Ethernet, Pict Bridge, and Quick Start. You can complete your task and navigate the printer by using a 2.5-inch of LCD display.
In conclusion, the Canon MX870 is what you need if you are looking for a printer and a copier in a package. It offers a high level of graphics and texts quality, which can complete your business performance. It supports complex documents, too.
Recommended Printer: Canon PIXMA MX880 Driver Downloads
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX870 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon PIXMA MX870 driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA MX870 driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MX870 printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MX870 AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MX870 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA MX870 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver and Software Downloads
Download >> Canon MX870 series MP Driver
Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Download >> Canon MX870 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)
Download >> Canon MX870 series XPS Printer Driver
Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
Download >> Canon MX870 series CUPS Printer Driver
OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Download >> Canon MX870 Scanner Driver
OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Download >> ICA Driver
OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Download >> Canon IJ Network Tool
OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Download >> Canon MX870 series Print and Scan for Linux