Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon PIXMA MX492 Printer Reviews, Fax Setup, Ink Cartridges, Ink Refill – Canon PIXMA MX492 has an excellent connectivity option. It allows you to use the machine from more locations. Besides, this feature is less bulky than the previous MX series. It is because the company has reduced by almost 30% of the size. Eventually, Canon makes it perfect with some useful features added such as the Google Cloud Print and AirPrint. These features make you able to print your documents and photos wirelessly from your compatible tablets.
One of the best things when it comes to the performance of Canon PIXMA MX492 is the timesaving features. It has a fully integrated ADF to handle 20 sheets. Additionally, the XL ink cartridges are available to allow you to print longer before replacing the cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Printer Reviews & Best Features
Canon PIXMA MX492 is able to print a borderless photo in size of 4 x 6 in just 70 seconds. Besides, it can deliver eight pages of black-and-white documents in just 60 seconds. Meanwhile, it delivers four pages of color documents per minute. Next, we have to tell you about the print resolution. It can deliver 4800 x 1200 dpi for color documents and 600 x 600 dpi for black documents. These resolutions are more than enough to offer crisp and beautiful black and color printings.
Eventually, you can use the Canon PIXMA MX492 to handle some paper sizes. It works perfectly for letter, legal, and envelopes printing needs. The automatic sheet feeders are available for 100 sheets with 20-sheet of automatic document feeder. Asides of those features, Canon complete it with Quiet Mode, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Printing Solution11, Full HD Movie Print, and Special Filters.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Ink Cartridges
Canon provides the genuine Canon PIXMA MX492 ink to create reliable and high-quality printing options. It also features the Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering that we call as FINE. The patented print head firing ink droplets can save your ink a lot.
In addition, the machine has a four-color cartridge system that integrates the FINE print head as well as ink. As a result, it has a compact design to make you easily replace the Canon PIXMA MX492 Ink.
In the end, this machine is a good choice if you look for a printer with the fast speed performance. It can handle document and image printings, borderless photo printing, and web pages printing. You do not have to load the sheets one page at the same time because the ADF is fully integrated and that can handle 20 sheets. Therefore, you can use it to copy, scan and fax multi pages easily.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Wireless All-In-One Printer Setup Instructions
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX492 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MX492 AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MX492 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA MX492 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver Macintosh – Download
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here