Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver, Scanner & Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver & Software For Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon PIXMA MX490 Fax Setup, Ink Cartridges, Reviews – Canon PIXMA MX490 comes as the all-in-one printer with the wireless connection for any office. The box contains the printer itself, the power cord, and the FINE cartridges. Other than that, buyers will get the setup CD-ROM, telephone line cable, and manuals.
In addition, Canon PIXMA MX490 also has the ability to offer 4 x 6 borderless printing, documents and color printing. There are some interesting features to use in this machine. Canon designs it with AirPrint, Document Printing, Borderless Printing, Full HD Movie Print, and Special Filters. Other features are My Image Garden, Google Cloud Print, Photo Printing, Quiet mode, and others.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Reviews & Best Features
When you want to create a borderless photo, Canon PIXMA MX490 is able to deliver it in just 70 seconds. In addition, you can use it to do document printing for producing eight pages per minute. Meanwhile, the color printing takes four pages per minute. With those speeds performance, the machine is able to offer 4800 x 1200 dpi of color resolution. On the other hands, the print resolution for black printing is 600 x 600 dpi.
Talking about the paper handling, Canon PIXMA MX490 works for letter, legal, and envelope printing paper sizes. It also comes with 100-sheet of the automatic sheet feeder. In addition, it has 20-sheet of Automatic Document Feeder. This is more than enough to handle multi-copying pages.
The copy features of this machine are ADF copying, Borderless Copying, Frame Erase Copy, and others. Meanwhile, the scanner features are the Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, and others.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Ink Cartridges
This inkjet color printer has FINE Canon PIXMA MX490 ink technology. The ink droplet size is 2 pl minimum. In addition, this machine requires one pigment black cartridge and one color cartridge in cyan, magenta, and yellow.
With that Canon PIXMA MX490 ink system, the machine has an innovative solution to save the use of ink. It is able to make the ink usage more efficient compared to other previous models. This is helpful for the users because they can reduce the ink costs. Furthermore, Canon also offers some consumable supplies and accessories. When the ink cartridges are empty, you can buy and replace the cartridge easily. This hassle-free ink cartridge replacement is the main reason why you should have this printer in your office.
In the end, if you look for a color inkjet printer that is able to handle your job because of its multifunction designs, it is the right answer.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer Setup Instruction
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX490 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MX490 AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MX490 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA MX490 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Macintosh – Download
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here