Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver, Scanner & Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Scanner & Software For Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Manual Installations Setup – Canon PIXMA MX360 is a nice addition to complete your small office or home office. The printer is all-in-one inkjet type. It has a fully integrated Auto Document Feeder to handle 30 sheets. In another word, the printer is great to provide quick copying, scanning and faxing. Other than that, you can use the printer for multitasks. The best part is the Super G3 High-Speed Fax. This feature supports efficient communication. Other than that, Canon adds Color Gamut Processing Technology so that it can be difficult to differentiate your original document from the copies.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Reviews – There are some security features available in this printer. For example, you can use password-protected PDFs to keep your confidential files safe. In addition, it also has photo lab quality so you can print the borderless photo. Now, Canon also supports it with the Full HD Video Print. It means you can print some photos from the movie clips. The PictBridge and the optional Bluetooth are also available to offer printing options without using your computer. Canon PIXMA MX360 also allows you create and then customize your web layouts by using Easy-WebPrint EX.
Of course, this printer is an ideal choice with 4800 x 1200 of maximum color dpi. The FINE technology combines print head firing ink makes the ink goes efficiently. The printer also has high-performance ink cartridges to create a great document and photo quality. Canon PIXMA MX360 can be your choice if you need a compact printer that can do many things for you, from printing to fax. Adding this single machine to your office will not take much space there.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX360 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon PIXMA MX360 driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA MX360 driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Wireless Setup Guideline
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MX360 printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Mac – Download
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here