Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Downloads – Windows, Macintosh
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver & Software For Mac, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon PIXMA MX310 Ink Cartridges, Reviews – Canon PIXMA MX310 comes with the modern design that would never take too much space on your office desk. This multifunctional printer works as a scanner, copier, and fax machine. When you purchase the machine, you can find the document kit, the printer, the FINE Black and color tank inks, the power cord, and the telephone line cable.
This machine works quite fast that it can produce borderless photos within 46 seconds. In addition, to print black-and-white documents, it only takes 60 seconds and that is enough to produce 22 pages. It means that for a single black-and-white document, it works for 2.7 seconds. Meanwhile, Canon PIXMA MX310 needs 60 seconds to print 17 pages of color printing. This also means that it can produce a color printed document in just 3.5 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Best Features
Asides of the performance, the Canon PIXMA MX310 has a quite good print resolution. It offers 600 x 600 dpi of resolution for black printing. On the other hands, it delivers 4800 x 1200 dpi of color printing. When you use it as a copier, it is able to create 22 copies in 60 seconds. It means that it produces a single black copying document in just 2.7 seconds. Meanwhile, it handles 17 color copies per minute. That also means it works for 3.5 seconds per page.
This digital color printer has inkjet technology. Additionally, the company supports it with 30-sheets of automatic document feeder. Speaking of the media handling, Canon PIXMA MX310 has the ADF and the input tray that can handle 100 sheets for legal printing.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Inks Cartridges
Canon PIXMA MX310 inks perform high-quality solution. It has one ink cartridge that contains three dye-based color inks with the high-intensity. This is important for the users because it produces rich graphics and photos. Other than that, the black ink provides clear and crisp text with the laser quality option.
The two Canon PIXMA MX310 ink cartridges are easy to place. It does not make you find any problems to do the ink replacement as well. Besides, when you press the power button, the printer is ready to use in five seconds.
In the end, we can say that this machine is what you need to improve your productivity. It is the great option for both home and small office. It prints fast with the built-in Auto Image Fix to produce great outputs for all photos. Overall, the machine seems has no mistakes when Canon designed it. It is perfect outside and inside.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Office All-in-One Inkjet Setup Instruction
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX310 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MX310 PIXMA AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MX310 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA MX310 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Macintosh – Download
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here