Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver & Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver Scanner & Software For Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Manuals Installations Setup – Canon PIXMA MP460 is a multifunctional printer you can use to print, scan, copy, and fax. This printer has Color Bubble Jet printing method. To print black documents, it works for 2.8 seconds per page. Meanwhile, it needs 3.6 seconds to produce a color print. The printer is quite good because it has 4800 x 1200 dpi of maximum color resolution. You can use the printer for some paper sizes, such as a letter, legal, credit card, envelopes, and photo stickers.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Reviews – When you use it as a copier, it works for 22 copies per minute in black and 17 copies per minute in color. To copy color document, it takes 53 seconds. Meanwhile, it can work for a borderless photo in just 57 seconds. You can reduce and enlarge your document view from 25% to 400%. There are some interesting copy features available in Canon PIXMA MP460. It has Auto Magnification, Multiple Copy, Borderless Copy, and others.
As a scanner, the machine offers 1200 x 2400 dpi of optical scan resolution. The machine also supports some media cards such as SD Card. This printer is compatible with some operating systems such as Mac and Windows. When you purchase the Canon PIXMA MP460, Canon includes it with a power cord, FINE cartridges in black and color as well as the setup instructions. This printer is what you need if you are working with many things. Since it can print, copy, scan, and fax, you only need a small space to put it in your office. Surely the printer lets you do all tasks in the same place for your productivity.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PG-40 Black Ink Twin Pack
- PG-40/CL-41 Combo Ink Pack
- CL-41 Color Ink Tank
- PG-40 Black Ink
- PG-50 High Capacity Black Ink
- CL-51 High Capacity Color Ink
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP460 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon PIXMA MP460 driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA MP460 driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Wireless Setup Guideline
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MP460 printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver Mac – Download
Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here