Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver, Manual & Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Scanner & Software Downloads for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit) & Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup – This is a beautiful Canon MG5320 PIXMA wireless inkjet all-in-one printer with superb quality, versatility, and reliability. It has a built-in Wi-Fi technology to make you easily print your documents and scan wirelessly at your home. By using the printer, you will get a borderless photo more than 8.5” x 11” size with 9600 x 2400 dpi of color resolution. The printer also has five individual ink tanks.
Canon MG5320 Printer Setup – Using the printer means you are having fun with your images. You can add some new effects such as Toy Camera, Soft Focus, and Blur Background. Besides, there are some printing options, such as PIXMA Cloud Link to print your pictures from online photo albums. The printer also supports wireless printing to print your photos, documents, emails, web pages and others wirelessly. You can do this without installing the driver.
In addition, the printer has superior resolution. It comes with 9600 x 2400 of maximum dpi. The ink has a high performance with five-color ink system contains four dye-based inks. It means you only need to replace the empty color ink tank.
This Canon MG5320 works fast with the speed of 12.5 pages per minute and 9.3 pages per minute in black and color printing. With the ChromaLife100+, this system improves enhanced FINE print head technology to offer a beautiful and borderless photo.
To sum up, this Canon MG5320 can be your option if you are looking for a printer for your home or small office with the mobile printing support. It can complete your documents in a minute when you use a wireless connection. Other than that, you can enjoy easy replacement of the ink that runs out.
Install Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
- Download the Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 AirPrint Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA MG5320 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Download >> Canon MG5320 Windows Driver
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10.5.x).
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Download >> Canon MG5320 Mac Driver