Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver, Wireless Setup & Printer Manual
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Scanner & Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Setup – The PIXMA Canon MG5220 is a stylish and compact wireless printer. It comes with advanced and inkjet technology. It offers a nice combination of performance and convenience. The printer also has a built-in Wi-Fi. Of course, it can print and scan wirelessly. Furthermore, it allows you print your photos from the compatible iPod touch, iPhone, and Android devices.
Canon designs it with a five-individual tank system. It is helpful to print amazing borderless photos. In addition, it prints crisp documents with the superb quality. Using the printer is easy. It is because you only need to replace the empty ink. Moreover, it allows you print from the captured HD movies. In fact, the printer has Full HD Movie Print feature. This feature supports you print on both sides of the paper. You do not have to turn it over manually. Hence, the Canon MG5220 reduces the paper consumption to save your money.
To preview your images, you can use the 2.4-inch of LCD. And then, correct your photos automatically by using Auto Photo Fix II. To scan, you can use the printer with Auto Document Fix. It produces advanced image analysis. Besides, you can use area-by-area data correction. This is useful to complete the scanning result.
In addition, you can use the printer for computer-free photo printing. Besides, it offers versatile results with the compatible memory cards. It also has some features. For example, you can use PictBridge, USB Flash Memory Drivers, and the optional Bluetooth devices.
The Canon MG5220 is an ideal printer. It offers a superb resolution, 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi. Besides, it produces incredible quality and high detail. Therefore, it can complete your business documents and photos. The highlight is the five-color ink system. This system contains four dye-based inks to offer crisp and high-quality text.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Setup Guideline
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA MG5220 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Download >> Canon PIXMA MG5220 Windows Driver
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10.5.x).
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Download >> Canon PIXMA MG5220 Mac Driver
Download >> Canon PIXMA MG5220 Mac Scanner Driver