Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver, Manual & Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Scanner & Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit) & Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup, Ink Cartridges, Canon PIXMA MG3520 Reviews – The Canon PIXMA MG3520 has an excellent print output and a compact package to offer. It has hybrid ink system features dye ink. Therefore, it is capable to provide vivid colors and black ink for a crisp and sharp text. Besides, the Canon PIXMA MG3520 driver installation is also easy to follow. The printer comes with the maximum print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Move to the cartridge, the printer has 4-color cartridge system. In addition, it has a FINE print head technology and color ink. With the compact unit, it is easy for you to replace the ink at any time. Moreover, the ink system offers dye ink with vivid color. It is why the printer is capable to offer sharp text for the black ink. Canon PIXMA MG3520 can print fast with the speed 9.9 ppm and 5.7 ppm in black and color. The duplex automatic also saves more paper.
Still, there are many interesting features in this printer. The AirPrint is what you need that you can use it to make your printing tasks easier to complete. Besides, you can use the built-in WiFi. Once you turn it on, you can print your documents in your network. Other than that, the Full HD Movie Print and My Image Garden are some good features to offer good quality graphics.
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 is a great choice for a reliable performance and incredible quality of photos and documents. It has a compact design with the excellent print resolution. You can choose the printer to complete your office or your home at any time. The best part is the cartridge that offers an easy replacement.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink Cartridges
- PG-240XXL (5204B001) Extra High Yield Black
- PG-240XL High Yield Black
- CL-241XL (5208B001) High Yield Color
- PG-240 (5207B001) Black
- CL-241 (5209B001) Color
- OEM PG-240XL Black / CL-241XL
- OEM PG240XXL (5204B001) Extra High Yield Black
- OEM PG-240XL (5206B001) High Yield Black
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3520 Setup Without Disk
Install Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon PIXMA MG3520 driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA MG3520 driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup Guideline
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA MG3520 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Mac – Download
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Manual – Download
Download Driver Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Official – Click Here