Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver, Scanner & Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver & Software For Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit) & Canon PIXMA MG3100 Wireless Setup, Reviews – If you need a high-technology printer but does not want to spend too much on it, you should buy PIXMA Canon MG3100. The printer comes with a compact design that you can use it to print, scan, and copy your documents.
This is an affordable printer, so you should not expect it as the fastest printer in the world. The printer performs 6-second delay in between the hitting print. Well, that is not too bad. For sure, the printer is the ideal choice for households, students, and even self-employed people.
Inside of the box, you can find one ink cartridge in black and one ink cartridge in color. These inks can support your printing needs between 80 and 100 pages respectively. One thing for sure about the PIXMA Canon MG3100 is the capability to offer 60 pages of printing a day. Therefore, if you need a printer that can support you in that capacity, you should go with this one.
In addition, the printer comes with easy setup. You only have to load the printer with the ink. After that, you can connect the socket. Alternatively, you can connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network for Wi-Fi printing. For you who want to leave your desk while keep printing, this is what you need. Besides, the Wi-Fi printing lets you leave all the long cable. You do not have to use a cable to connect your PC to your printer. Other than that, the PIXMA Canon MG3100 is ready to support your mobile printing. It means if your file-to-print is ready in your Smartphone, then you can print it directly by connecting your phone to the printer wirelessly.
Canon Pixma MG3100 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PG-540XL & Tri-Colour Canon CL-541XL Ink
- PG-540XL / CL-541XL Multipack
- Black & Tri-Colour Canon PG-540XL / CL-541XL Multipack
- Black & Tri-Colour Canon PG-540 / CL-541
- Compatible High Capacity Black PG-540XL
- Tri-Colour Canon CL-541XL
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3100 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon PIXMA MG3100 driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA MG3100 driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Wireless Setup Guideline
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG3100 printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver Mac – Download
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here