Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver, Wifi Setup & Wireless Setup
Canondriver-software.com → Download the latest drivers, firmware, manual and software for your Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista 64-Bit, 32-Bit, Driver Macintosh (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12).
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Full Driver and Software Package For Windows, Macintosh/Mac OS and Linux. Firmware Download and Installation Software.
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver Software Printer Download
Driver For Canon PIXMA MG2540S Download Windows 64 Bit – 32 Bit
Download Canon PIXMA MG2540S Printer Driver Software Windows and Macintosh
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Setup Download Drivers and Software
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2540S Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MG2540S AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG2540S printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your
- Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA MG2540S that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver Windows 64 Bit → Download
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver Windows 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver Mac → Download
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver Download → Canon Printer Official