Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver Downloads, Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver, Scanner, Software For Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon PIXMA iP6600D Photo Printer Reviews, Ink Cartridges – As a photo printer, Canon PIXMA iP6600D offers good quality output and convenient design. The company makes it perfect because of the impressive resolution that is 9600 x 2400 dpi. The details and the clarity are the main things to offer.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D is what you need to create the beautiful photo lab with the high-quality result. It is also able to print borderless photos in just 46 seconds. Canon also designed it with the excellent paper handling. Therefore, this machine is useful to complete your home office.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Photo Printer Reviews & Best Features
You can operate the Canon PIXMA iP6600D through the presence of 3.5-inch of LCD color display. This is an extra large display screen with the intuitive design that will help you do the printing tasks better than ever. Eventually, the machine is able to offer some smart printing choices from the handling. The dual paper makes it able to offer the different paper types so it is always ready to print.
Next, Canon PIXMA iP6600D also has Canon Media that makes you able to create two-sided photos. It means that the machine is a great choice to create special photo albums. Before printing your photos, you can edit and improve the images through the memory card. To view the photos, you only have to insert the card into the card slots and choose the images. It works as a smart printer to print your images directly from the memory card.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Ink Tanks
When you purchased this photo printer, you can find the machine, print head, six ink tanks, power cord, setup instructions, Canon photo paper, and document kit. Speaking of the Canon PIXMA iP6600D ink tanks, each of them has a red LED light. The LED can flash slowly to indicate the ink is low. After that, the flash will go faster and more intense when the inks need to replace.
The machine has a drawer located in the base of the machine to support 150 sheets for letter printing. It also has an upright sheet feeder located at the rear of the machine to provide 150 sheets more. The built-in duplexer is great for the double-sided prints. Before the machine is printing the second side, it stops for a while to wait for the Canon PIXMA iP6600D ink on the first side dry.
In the end, the machine is ideal for printing photos right from a media card or digital camera. Its double paper trays along with the duplexer technology make it as the versatile photo printer in its class.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Photo Printer Setup Instructions
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP6600D Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA iP6600D printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA iP6600D that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver Macintosh – Download
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here