Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Windows, Mac, Linux & Setup
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Scanner & Software For Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Manual Installations Setup – Canon PIXMA iP6000D is a versatile printer that provides excellent detail. You can use the printer if you are an advanced photographer. The printer is also great for those who need exceptional quality, control, and versatility through a printer. You can use the Easy-PhotoPrint software to give a new printing experience so you can fix, sharpen, as well as enhance your images.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Reviews – To operate the printer, Canon adds a large built-in 2.5-inch of LCD display and control panel. This feature is good to let you visualize the print process. You can use the printer with or without your PC. The versatile design combines the superior quality make it a great choice. Canon PIXMA iP6000D comes with more than 4800 x 1200 color dpi. In addition, it has Canon FINE technology along with 1,536 nozzles. It offers fast prints and amazing detail. You can use the printer to create a borderless photo in just 75 seconds. The dual paper path system helps your photo paper in one tray so the plain paper is in the other. It means you can print photos and documents without switching the paper.
You can use PictBridge to connect any compatible DV camcorder, digital camera and then print your photos. The wireless printing option lets you print from the compatible infrared cell phone or PDA. Other than that, the Canon PIXMA iP6000D has Canon Think Tank System that will reduce the cost of your printing needs. The unique system makes it available with six individual ink tanks so you can replace the empty ink, not the entire cartridge.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP6000D Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon PIXMA iP6000D driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA iP6000D driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Wireless Setup Guideline
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Mac – Download
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here