Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver & Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver Scanner & Software For Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Manual Installations Setup – Canon PIXMA iP4700 provides superior photo quality. It comes with a built-in Auto Duplex Printing to complete your needs. This single function printer offers a high level of performance and style with the incredible 9600 x 2400 dpi of color resolution maximum. It also has 1pl of minimum color droplet together with five individual ink tank systems to create borderless photos.
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Reviews – You can print documents, photos, and web pages with the high level of quality. In addition, the printer has the ChromaLife100+ system. This system supports your photos to last for more than 300 years if you are using genuine Canon ink and paper. Besides, the new Auto Photo Fix II comes with the capability to print and correct your photos automatically. This photo printer will make you love it because of some interesting features in it. For example, Canon PIXMA iP4700 has PictBridge, Auto Sheet Feeder, Paper Output Tray Sensor, and more.
To print black documents, it works for more than 9.2 images per minute. Meanwhile, to print color photos, it offers 8.1 images per minute. If you need to print a borderless photo, the printer works for you in just 20 seconds.
This printer is also compatible with Windows and Mac. It means that you can use your iPad, iPhone, and other compatible devices to print your documents without using your PC. Speaking of the tray capacity, the printer has 150-sheet of auto sheet feeder and 150-sheets of cassettes.
In the end, Canon PIXMA iP4700 is the ideal choice that comes with incredible quality and detail when it creates borderless photos. You can use the printer to print documents and web pages, as well.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4700 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon PIXMA iP4700 driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon PIXMA iP4700 driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Wireless Setup Guideline
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA iP4700 printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver Mac – Download
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here