Canon imageCLASS MF4770n Driver Scanner & Setup
Canon imageCLASS MF4770n Driver Scanner & Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Reviews – This Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n is a laser monochrome printer. It comes with a 5-line display. Of course, it is a good option for you. If you need 8,000 impressions of maximum duty cycle per month. To do the first print, it offers 5.8 seconds. Besides, you can use it in Windows 7.
The printer works with a black cartridge and the warm-up time is 13.5 seconds. You can use the printer as a copier with the maximum copying speed more than 24 pages per minute to copy in black and white. It also offers more than 600 x 600 dpi of maximum copying resolution. As of the first copy out, it provides 8.7 seconds. You can preview your documents from 25% to 400% of the zoom range. There are some copying features, such as two-in-one, four-in-one, ID Card, Collation Copy, and Toner Save. Move to the document and media handling, the Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n has 35 sheets of ADF, 100-sheet of output tray, and 250-sheet of paper cassette.
For sure, you can use the printer as a copier, scanner, printer, and fax. The laser print technology supports your business need with ease. To scan your documents, it offers 600 x 600 dpi of optical resolution. Meanwhile, it has 9600 x 9600 dpi of interpolates resolution. To fax, it comes with 200 x 400 dpi resolution. In addition, Canon provides it with available PC connection, such as USB 2.0 and LAN. Other than that, Canon added some software in this Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n, such as Canon MF Toolbox, Driver, Utilities, and more. This is an ideal printer to handle 1,000 sheets of media capacity.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF4770n Setup Without CD
Install Canon imageCLASS MF4770n Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon imageCLASS MF4770n driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon imageCLASS MF4770n Wireless Setup Guideline
- Turn on your Canon imageCLASS MF4770n printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon imageCLASS MF4770n Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon imageCLASS MF4770n Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon imageCLASS MF4770n Driver Mac – Download
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Canon imageCLASS MF4770n Driver and Software From Canon Official – Click Here