Canon ImageCLASS MF216n Driver Download & Wireless Setup
Canon ImageCLASS MF216n Driver & Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit) & Canon ImageCLASS MF216n Wireless Setup – The Canon ImageCLASS MF216n is a monochrome laser printer with more than 24 pages per minute to handle your documents. To do the first print, it only needs six seconds or less. As of the print resolution, Canon features it with more than 600 x 600 dpi, or 1200 x 1200 dpi quality in black or color printings.
Next, the printer supports up to legal print size maximum. However, it is not your option if you need a printer with Duplex Print technology. Before using this printer, you should warm the Canon ImageCLASS MF216n up 13.5 seconds. You can use some print modes, such as Toner Saver, Page Composer, and Watermark.
In addition, the printer comes with 256 MB of shared memory. When you use it as a copier, it offers 256 levels of halftones. To copy your first documents, it takes 9 seconds. The copier works with 99 copies maximum. You can apply for the zoom range from 255 to 400%.
Another function of the Canon ImageCLASS MF216n is the fax. It offers a super fine resolution, which is more than 200 x 400 dpi. The memory capacity is more than 256 sheets. As a scanner, it features Push Scan and Pull Scan. It means you can scan PC.
The paper handling of the printer is 250 sheets with 1-sheet of the multipurpose tray. The document feeder is 35 sheets. Meanwhile, the paper output is 100 sheets. This printer has some interesting features such as Canon Mobile Printing, Canon Mobile Scanning, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria Print Service. For the cartridge, it has 2,400 pages. You can operate the printer through the six-line BW LCD touch.
Recommended Printer: Canon ImageCLASS MF227dw Driver
How to Install Canon ImageCLASS MF216n Setup Without CD
Install Canon ImageCLASS MF216n Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the Canon ImageCLASS MF216n driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the Canon ImageCLASS MF216n driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon ImageCLASS MF216n Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon ImageCLASS MF216n printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon ImageCLASS MF216n AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon ImageCLASS MF216n printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon ImageCLASS MF216n that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Canon ImageCLASS MF216n Driver and Software Downloads
Download >> Canon ImageCLASS MF216n MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) for Windows 32-bit
Download >> Canon ImageCLASS MF216n MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
Download >> Canon ImageCLASS MF216n Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS
Download >> Canon ImageCLASS MF216n MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 64-bit
Download >> Windows 32-bit & 64-bit Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
Download >> Windows 32-bit & 64-bit Tool Box
Download >> TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X
Download >> Fax Driver & Utilities (Mac OS Sierra 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
Download >> UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver (Linux)