Canon i9900 Driver and Software Download
Canondriver-software.com → Download the latest drivers, firmware, manual and software for your Canon i9900 Driver for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista (64 Bit-32 Bit), Driver Macintosh (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.12), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.14), macOS (10.15), macOS (11).
Canon i9900 Full Driver and Software Package For Windows, Macintosh/Mac OS and Linux. Firmware Download and Installation Software.
Canon i9900 Driver Software Free Download
Canon i9900 Driver Software Printer Download
Driver For Canon i9900 Download Windows 64 Bit – 32 Bit
Download Canon i9900 Printer Driver Software Windows and Macintosh
Canon i9900 Setup Download Drivers and Software
How to Install Canon i9900 Setup Without CD
Install Canon i9900 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon i9900 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon i9900 AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon i9900 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your
- Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon i9900 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon i9900 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon i9900 Driver Windows 7 64 Bit → Download
Canon i9900 Driver Windows 7 32 Bit → Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 11,0 (Big Sur), MacOS 10.15 (Catalina), MacOS 10.14 (Mojave), MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Canon i9900 Driver Mac →
Canon i9900 Driver Download → Canon Official Site